- Shirt Layer armor on avatar mesh
- Pants Layer with thigh armor on avatar mesh
- Underpants layer w/o thigh armor on avatar mesh
- Socks layer Thigh armor (but I think it doesn't go high enough, so I may just trash that)
- Gloves on the avatar mesh
- Smexy sheer undershirt layer with prim dangly bit in front
- Sculpted prim bracers on the forearms with lots of prims added to the sculpts
- Prim tail armor
- Prim ears
- Prim skirtie
- Sculpted prim shinguards with lots of prim pieces
Sculpted prim anklets
- Sculpted high-heel (double-heel) shoes with claws
- Avatar shape
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
So, I slaved for a couple weeks, learned how to make sculpted prims, uploaded textures multiple times to get everything right, and FINALLY... I managed to create a Balthier costume for Second Life that does him justice.
Of course, everyone says "Now you need to do Fran!" So, I start slaving away. Then, I'm totally blown away because one of my designer idols - Queue Marlowe of Analog Dog hair - says she wants to work with me! Me? Little ol' me? WOW.
So what's next?
I can't wait to find out...