Saturday, December 10, 2011

I know, it's taking forever...

Trying to get a release out every week or two is a lot more work than you might think.  I got it in my head that I want to revamp my older designs with 100% effort to be the best in class that can be found on SL.  Last month I set about remaking my old unbuttoned Oxford shirt from 2008.  My goal?  I want to capture the quality of Armidi and Hoorenbeek with my own sexy "Wild Style" flair!  My work-in-process is on Flikr, but the demo of this shirt just went out to my Wild Style Fashions store group.  Join and check past notices for a free inworld copy...

Shirt: Wild Style Fashions Ladies' Oxford (Grape) - out next week I hope!!!
Hair: "Ladonna" by Analog Dog
Skin: LAQ
Bracelets: Wild Style (not yet released)
Pants: Nicky Ree

All I need to do is finish the button-up version and I'll release a half-dozen colors so at least something gets out the door!  Again, sorry for taking so long!

Please feel free to send me a note or IM, if there's a color you think I should make or the demo needs something to make it better

No comments: